Friday, February 4, 2011

christmas gifts- belt and headband

Okay, this one is going to need more pictures, but this is all I have for now. I had Kelsy's name and wanted to make something special, but this was a hard one. I had no idea. Anyway, I set out with the goal of a stretchy-elastic belt with big flowers and decorations... but ended up with a ruffley thing that clips together in front with these leather and metal clips. You can't really see it, but she's also wearing a headband- it's wrapped in leather with a little leather bow on the side. She's so cute, she makes anything she's wearing look designer, so that helps me out!

1 comment:

tash said...

Holy cow are you kidding me!!! I am so impressed! I have to run to a meeting but I'll look at everything a little later on tonight! You're sooooooo awesome! Btw Shane is coming this weekend. So if you guys aren't doing anything saturday night and would like to meet up for dinner maybe? I need to call you! I can't believe all the stuff you've been doing!